Monday, July 15, 2024

ABC Mastery Quest: I SPY+MAZE Coloring Book & My First I SPY ABC Coloring Book

Book Cover


ABC Mastery Quest:

I SPY+MAZE Coloring Book:

Perfect Maze Puzzle for Ages 3 and Up! Master Alphabet Through Fun Activities!


"ABC Mastery Quest: I SPY + MAZE Coloring Book" is a dynamic and engaging educational resource designed for children aged 3 and up. Packed with exciting activities such as a new take on I SPY, maze puzzles, tracing exercises, sign language diagrams, and an introduction to phonics, this workbook is crafted to enhance alphabet mastery and prepare young learners for preschool to kindergarten. With a focus on interactive learning and fun-filled exploration, children are encouraged to work at their own pace, fostering a love for learning while creating lasting memories with friends and family. 


 

Book Cover



Additionally, our "My First I SPY ABC Coloring Book," Volume 1, introduces a new take on I SPY by finding alphabet letters on each coloring page. Designed for toddlers as young as 2 years old, this volume offers a fun and engaging way to introduce your little ones to alphabets, coloring, letter tracing, and sign language diagrams. It provides an interactive and enjoyable learning experience tailored to captivate young minds and foster early educational development.




Visit our website www.3kkr.com for a free certificate of completion for your child and fun, educational digital printable party favors for birthday parties!



Book Promotion Ad

ABC Mastery Quest: I SPY+MAZE Coloring Book & My First I SPY ABC Coloring Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose's Odyssey: Tales of love and loss

  Rose's Odyssey: Tales of love and loss Rose’s Odyssey is a captivating collection of 20 short stories by Dr. Sangita Swechcha, a Nepal...