Saturday, April 29, 2023

How to Step Out of Grief and Bloom-Journal



Learn more about grief, the stages you are in, how it affects you and others, and the steps you need to take to overcome it. This journal is the companion to the grief course How to Step Out of Grief and Bloom: A Practical Guide. This journal will provide practical steps in self-care, forgiveness, and so much more to help you to face the challenges of the grieving process and win. The journal covers themes such as self-care, forgiveness, positive self-reflection, and more.

Here's part of Lisa's testimony:

"...I was mourning and feeling depressed when I got this journal, the online grief course, and the companion book. I finally understand my grief and how to overcome it in a healthy way. I love that the information is easy to understand and apply to my everyday life. The journal outlines the steps I need each day when I didn't know where to begin. Now, I am getting better each day. Thank you. -Lisa.




Click here to get

How to Step Out of Grief and Bloom-Journal 

on Amazon 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something New! : A Story About Learning From Others

  Something New! : A Story About Learning From Others By Kitt Watts Meet Marti, a friendly monster, and his special family who are about to ...