Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Hello, I'm a Bee


Hello, I'm a Bee 


"Hello! I'm a bee! Join me and learn about what I do every day. There's no reason to be scared. We can get along!"

Follow this cute, friendly bee as he travels around doing the things bees do every day. Children love his friendly smile as he welcomes them into his world.

Encouraging children to think of the environment is something that starts young. With bees facing a decline due to illness, parasites, and environmental changes, there has never been a better time to introduce children to the local honey bee.

About this book:

Paperback: ‎ 29 pages

Reading age: ‎ K - 2

Style: Poetry, Large text

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dolphin Riders Series

    The Dolphin Riders Series Eight years have now passed since former Navy Seal Jake Javolyn met up with Destiny and the pod. Their dream t...