Thursday, January 5, 2023

Love Marriage versus Arranged Marriage


The Role of Relationship Management

The origin of this book dates 5 years back to when I answered a question on Quora pertaining to the suitability of a partner in an arranged marriage. My answer was a few paragraphs, but I always felt that I did an injustice to the answer and that the issue needed a much more comprehensive approach which an answer in a few paragraphs failed to address justifiably. Then two events happened a year back. During my second year of Doctoral Studies at XLRI School of Management, Jamshedpur, I enrolled in the Managerial Counseling Course, which provided me with the opportunity to understand issues faced by young minds. Second, was a discussion with my Niece as to which is better, Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage. This discussion was the trigger for this book.

This first book in the series elaborates on ways to understand one's prospective life partner better and provides insights on matters which are always very close to the heart of young minds.

Click below to Get Love Marriage versus Arranged Marriage
on the Following Platforms
















 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philosophy & Poetry Of DAndre J. Herron PT.1

  The Philosophy & Poetry Of DAndre J. Herron PT.1 Delving further into the soul-stirring narrative, DAndre J. Herron courageously unvei...