Friday, May 13, 2022

His Strawberry Cupcake

 


His Strawberry Cupcake:

a Jewel, Oregon Novella


Ruby Ryan
There’s something strange in Jewel, Oregon, and that’s why I love it. So what if there is an abnormal amount of people with really pointy ears and a senior citizen who runs around downtown, naked, every Tuesday? All part of the charm. It gets a whole lot more charming though when Corbin Dresden shows up in town. Suddenly, my panties are wet and I’m dreaming of sex on a motorcycle with a tattooed bad boy. 

Corbin Dresden 
I’m in Jewel to catch the Heartless Killer, but all I can think about is my new neighbor. Her delightful curves are a distraction I don’t need when someone is taking out shifters and ghosts. At least the murderer isn’t targeting humans, so Ruby should be safe…I hope.




Click here to get His Strawberry Cupcake on Amazon Kinlde


Also Available on Kindle Unlimited


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Doesn't F***ing Matter: A Guide to Living Your Best Life (For the Highest Good)

  It Doesn't F***ing Matter: A Guide to Living Your Best Life (For the Highest Good) In a world filled with stress, expectations, and co...