Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Level Yourself Up

 





It's a beginner friendly guide for gamers and game devs who don't know where to begin with weight loss. I share my personal story of being obese, borderline diabetic, and limping from a spinal injury giving me sciatic pain. I tried getting into fitness multiple times in my life, only to give up, but I turn things around after I reached my lowest.

In this book, I share how to get motivated to change your life. How to lose weight by changing your eating habits. And how to get active and become more pain free by building fitness habits.

Click here to get Level Yourself Up on Amazon / Kindle




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philosophy & Poetry Of DAndre J. Herron PT.1

  The Philosophy & Poetry Of DAndre J. Herron PT.1 Delving further into the soul-stirring narrative, DAndre J. Herron courageously unvei...